This week was super unproductive and I procrastinated a lot! In general tough, this month wasn’t that bad at all.
I took my first exam for this semester (neuroanatomy) and worked really hard. Even though I didn’t do the best job on the exam I still passed – and for now that’s all that matters.
It has also been my birthday month and I enjoyed almost a week full of fun with my friends and family. I know that #blessed is pretty overused on social media, but let’s admit that sometimes we feel straight up #blessed!
So in honor of January and a hopefully productive upcoming February: Here are the things I liked last month:
- Today is not over yet – most inspiring post I’ve read in a while
- This beautiful mash-up makes me wish I was anywhere near as creative & talented
- Jo Malones Wood Sage & Sea Salt – smells like cozying up to your bf in front of a fire place in a beach house during a rainy night in fall (not that I have any idea of what that feels like though)
- Avocados – it seems like they’re not only a lot cheaper in winter but also way more yummy and perfect looking
- Invisibilia sparked my love for podcasts! (I’d be happy for any suggestions for other ones to listen to – but maybe wait till after I’m done with my exams)
What are your favorites? What podcasts do you like?